Thursday, May 10, 2007

good things about turning 30

along with 'Employment Opportunities for History Majors' this is clearly going to be one of the shortest posts ever written. I really just need to say this:


chocolate cake base, with a layer of gooshy chocolate mousse, topped with a squidgy vanilla custard followed by another layer of chocolate mousse, more cake, and finished with a proper chocolate ganache.

actually, I could also add this:



a slab of real white chocolate (not that dodgy compound stuff), some other chocolatey bits poking out, and a dab of gold leaf. A fine condolence for the fact that I came to work on my birthday.

that's it. the only good thing about turning 30.

(oh, there's also getting spoilt by everyone I know, especially the gorgeous JG, and having many more excuses than usual to drink with all the people I love - I need more excuses ?!, and then there's those crayfish, but that's for another post.)